Chronicle Books publishes a variety of books, including titles for children and teens. You will recognize their titles as being multicultural, clever, and eclectic.
- Review: Changes by Charlotte Zolotow wakingbraincells.com/2015/07/02/rev… http://t.co/NTQ3jjMhRD 1 day ago
- Review: Lucy and Henry Are Twins by Elizabeth Winthrop wakingbraincells.com/2015/07/02/rev… http://t.co/h9ybd0oH3A 1 day ago
- Review: Nooks & Crannies by Jessica Lawson wakingbraincells.com/2015/07/01/rev… http://t.co/OE71WRuJCj 2 days ago
- Review: High Tide for Horseshoe Crabs by Lisa Kahn Schnell wakingbraincells.com/2015/07/01/rev… http://t.co/YY3Mkvm0bG 2 days ago
- Review: Mesmerized by Mara Rockliff wakingbraincells.com/2015/06/30/rev… http://t.co/I14DQbSNuM 3 days ago
- Follow Waking Brain Cells on WordPress.com