Chronicle Books publishes a variety of books, including titles for children and teens. You will recognize their titles as being multicultural, clever, and eclectic.
- John Green Celebrates 10 Years of 'Looking for Alaska' buff.ly/1sExyQr #yalit 13 hours ago
- Experts demand urgent overhaul of England’s public library service | The Guardian buff.ly/1x3taSg #libraries 13 hours ago
- Libraries Face Off Against Publishers and the European Union at WIPO | Electronic Frontier Foundation buff.ly/1zATO41 #libraries 17 hours ago
- Review: Creature Features by Steve Jenkins wp.me/p1iTZw-2Bw 17 hours ago
- How many pizzas can you get for $1.5 billion? buff.ly/1sDRz9K #libraries 17 hours ago