Chronicle Books publishes a variety of books, including titles for children and teens. You will recognize their titles as being multicultural, clever, and eclectic.
- 9 Trees In Literature That We Wish We Could Read A Book Under For Arbor Day buff.ly/1OP5JiE #kidlit 18 hours ago
- I read books by only minority authors for a year. It showed me just how white our reading world is. buff.ly/1yXrzP2 #wndb #diversity 18 hours ago
- Review: Sweep Up the Sun by Helen Frost wp.me/p1iTZw-2Kd 19 hours ago
- This Week’s Tweets, Pins &@Tumbls wp.me/p1iTZw-2Kb 22 hours ago
- The Selection – The Movie wp.me/p1iTZw-2K9 23 hours ago
- Follow Waking Brain Cells on WordPress.com