Chronicle Books publishes a variety of books, including titles for children and teens. You will recognize their titles as being multicultural, clever, and eclectic.
- Review: The Skunk by Mac Barnett wakingbraincells.com/2015/05/27/rev… http://t.co/ETF1Bb83cx 14 hours ago
- Review: Tricky Vic by Greg Pizzoli wakingbraincells.com/2015/05/27/rev… http://t.co/F8evhFN8oj 14 hours ago
- The Authoritative Guide to Children’s Books Turned Into TV Shows — @100scopenotes buff.ly/1J2PkHN #kidlit 1 day ago
- The Ultimate Guide to Books for Reluctant Readers Ages 12 to 13 buff.ly/1cXW90O #kidlit 1 day ago
- Society must be 'much more careful' of bodies it shows children, Malorie Blackman says - Telegraph buff.ly/1dv89b1 #kidlit 1 day ago
- Follow Waking Brain Cells on WordPress.com