Chronicle Books publishes a variety of books, including titles for children and teens. You will recognize their titles as being multicultural, clever, and eclectic.
- Review: The Sky Painter by Margarita Engle wakingbraincells.com/2015/07/28/rev… http://t.co/vudQQVlKLh 18 minutes ago
- Review: Fright Club by Ethan Long wakingbraincells.com/2015/07/27/rev… http://t.co/MijZjkJqPS 1 day ago
- Review: Chasing Secrets by Gennifer Choldenko wakingbraincells.com/2015/07/27/rev… 1 day ago
- Selznick's 'The Marvels' Offers New Hybrid of Pictures and Prose buff.ly/1SFU2Np #kidlit 4 days ago
- The Test That Can Look Into A Child's (Reading) Future buff.ly/1gQMf3v #reading 4 days ago
- Follow Waking Brain Cells on WordPress.com