Chronicle Books publishes a variety of books, including titles for children and teens. You will recognize their titles as being multicultural, clever, and eclectic.
- Review: Edmond, The Moonlit Party by Astrid Desbordes wakingbraincells.com/2015/08/27/rev… http://t.co/olA5JtqJIE 7 hours ago
- Review: Out of the Woods by Rebecca Bond wakingbraincells.com/2015/08/27/rev… http://t.co/uHqipMtlWV 8 hours ago
- Review: Hamster Princess: Harriet the Invincible by Ursula Vernon wakingbraincells.com/2015/08/26/rev… http://t.co/vNtvcYgKaz 1 day ago
- Review: Double Happiness by Nancy Tupper Ling wakingbraincells.com/2015/08/26/rev… http://t.co/6KRcCTBygt 1 day ago
- Review: Duck's Vacation by Gilad Soffer wakingbraincells.com/2015/08/25/rev… http://t.co/DO8InDIYb2 2 days ago
- Follow Waking Brain Cells on WordPress.com