Chronicle Books publishes a variety of books, including titles for children and teens. You will recognize their titles as being multicultural, clever, and eclectic.
- Review: Big Snow by Jonathan Bean wp.me/p1iTZw-2bo 16 hours ago
- Parents Magazine Best Children’s Books wp.me/p1iTZw-2b5 17 hours ago
- Maurene Goo on How a Doctor and Lawyer Ended up Writing Young Adult Novels | Hyphen magazine buff.ly/Jb4Gi0 #yalit 18 hours ago
- SLJ’s Top 10 Latino-themed Books of 2013 | School Library Journal buff.ly/JanWw7 #kidlit 21 hours ago
- Of the 124 Authors Who Made the 'Times' Top 10 Bestseller Lists in 2012, Only 3 Were People of Color | The Hairpin buff.ly/18mAJY1 1 day ago
Blog with Integrity