Kirkus Reviews has announced their lists of the 2010 Best Books for Children and Teens. Interestingly, they have broken their list into categories, making it very easy to head just to the section you are most interested in. So there are complete lists for children and teens, or you can browse by Animals, Art, Contemporary Novels, Graphic Novels, and many more. Just paging through, there are so many titles that I have yet to read! Here’s to new-found great reads.
- If you aren't risking failure, you aren't moving the library forward enough. #wils14 2 hours ago
- Innovation can happen in a time of reduced funding. You don't need additional resources. #wils14 2 hours ago
- Easy for people who aren't part of the flashy new services to feel left out, but they are critical to the success of the changes. #wils14 2 hours ago
- Don't just do things right, do the right things. #wils14 3 hours ago
- Review: Love and Other Foreign Words by Erin McCahan wp.me/p1iTZw-2re 3 hours ago