Kirkus Reviews has announced their lists of the 2010 Best Books for Children and Teens. Interestingly, they have broken their list into categories, making it very easy to head just to the section you are most interested in. So there are complete lists for children and teens, or you can browse by Animals, Art, Contemporary Novels, Graphic Novels, and many more. Just paging through, there are so many titles that I have yet to read! Here’s to new-found great reads.
- 9 Trees In Literature That We Wish We Could Read A Book Under For Arbor Day buff.ly/1OP5JiE #kidlit 1 day ago
- I read books by only minority authors for a year. It showed me just how white our reading world is. buff.ly/1yXrzP2 #wndb #diversity 1 day ago
- Review: Sweep Up the Sun by Helen Frost wp.me/p1iTZw-2Kd 2 days ago
- This Week’s Tweets, Pins &@Tumbls wp.me/p1iTZw-2Kb 2 days ago
- The Selection – The Movie wp.me/p1iTZw-2K9 2 days ago
- Follow Waking Brain Cells on WordPress.com