Kirkus Reviews has announced their lists of the 2010 Best Books for Children and Teens. Interestingly, they have broken their list into categories, making it very easy to head just to the section you are most interested in. So there are complete lists for children and teens, or you can browse by Animals, Art, Contemporary Novels, Graphic Novels, and many more. Just paging through, there are so many titles that I have yet to read! Here’s to new-found great reads.
- Review: Sharing the Bread by Pat Zietlow Miller wakingbraincells.com/2015/08/28/rev… http://t.co/mX44v1U8Ne 1 day ago
- Review: Something Extraordinary by Ben Clanton wakingbraincells.com/2015/08/28/rev… http://t.co/vsr52JkBoO 1 day ago
- Review: Edmond, The Moonlit Party by Astrid Desbordes wakingbraincells.com/2015/08/27/rev… http://t.co/olA5JtqJIE 2 days ago
- Review: Out of the Woods by Rebecca Bond wakingbraincells.com/2015/08/27/rev… http://t.co/uHqipMtlWV 2 days ago
- Review: Hamster Princess: Harriet the Invincible by Ursula Vernon wakingbraincells.com/2015/08/26/rev… http://t.co/vNtvcYgKaz 3 days ago
- Follow Waking Brain Cells on WordPress.com