Kirkus Reviews has announced their lists of the 2010 Best Books for Children and Teens. Interestingly, they have broken their list into categories, making it very easy to head just to the section you are most interested in. So there are complete lists for children and teens, or you can browse by Animals, Art, Contemporary Novels, Graphic Novels, and many more. Just paging through, there are so many titles that I have yet to read! Here’s to new-found great reads.
- Stacked: Female Sexuality in YA Fiction: A Look at the Landscape buff.ly/1tlSq1I #yalit 8 hours ago
- Transgenderism: the last taboo of teen fiction? | Children's books buff.ly/1tpMmnQ #yalit 10 hours ago
- Review: I’m My Own Dog by David Ezra Stein wp.me/p1iTZw-2tr 10 hours ago
- Review: The Fire Wish by Amber Lough wp.me/p1iTZw-2to 1 day ago
- E Lockhart: "I rewrote We Were Liars about 15 times!" | Children's books buff.ly/1vhl838 #yalit 1 day ago